Talemetry Announces New Automated Sourcing Capability at the Oracle HCM User Group Global Conference
Annual OHUG conference debuts Talemetry’s spring product release, two customer case study sessions and free Predictable Hiring Handbook for attendees New Orleans, LA, June 6, 2016 – Talemetry, award-winning provider of high performance recruitment marketing software,...
Annual OHUG conference debuts Talemetry’s spring product release, two customer case study sessions and free Predictable Hiring Handbook for attendees
New Orleans, LA, June 6, 2016 – Talemetry, award-winning provider of high performance recruitment marketing software, debuts its game-changing new Auto Search feature for its recruitment marketing platform at the OHUG Global Conference in New Orleans this week. Talemetry will be showing their entire platform at booth #317.
As part of the Talemetry Spring 2016.1 product update, Auto Search enables recruiting organizations to set up automated searches for sourcing high volume or specialized positions. Clients simply set up Auto Search and Talemetry will regularly and automatically tap all available talent pools and notify users as new candidates are located and profiles made available.
Auto Search can source from past applicants, employees, external resume databases, talent networks and more with a single, automated search. Auto Search is great for keeping talent pipelines full of candidates for specialized and high volume positions. In an era when talent supplies fall far short of demand, the benefits of this new smart and hands-free technology are broad. Auto Search can:
- Free up recruiters and from performing time consuming tasks, increasing recruiting efficiency
- Automatically help build up an organization’s proprietary talent pool by always being on the lookout for the kind of talent that is important to each organization and grabbing profiles when available
- Centralize control of sourcing and helps recruiting organizations be more proactive in finding and engaging passive talent
- Help maximize external resume database subscriptions, ensuring committed credits or subscriptions don’t go unused.
Talemetry’s spring release also delivers dozens of other enhancements across the Talemetry platform, focused around key strategic functionality.
In addition to showcasing their new spring release, Talemetry will also be giving away their new strategy-filled handbook called Predictable Hiring. The OHUG session agenda includes two Talemetry client case studies and a session demonstrating Talemetry’s latest pre-built integration for Oracle Recruiting Cloud for Mid Marketing (formerly Taleo Business Edition)
The Talemetry Recruitment Marketing Platform integrates with an organization’s ATS to support pre-applicant talent acquisition with:
- Inbound attraction through job distribution to job boards, social networks, pay-per-click platforms and agencies
- Single search outbound sourcing from all talent sources, including past applicants, employees, talent networks, external databases and more
- Full Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), enabling centralization of all your talent pools, pipelining candidates against current and future jobs, tracking recruiter activity and engaging candidates with mass email and nurture campaigns.
- Applicant conversion and candidate experience solutions including targeted mobile/social-optimized career sites, campaign-specific landing pages, mobile-optimized applications and embedded resume and social profile extraction
- Full source-to-hire analytics for optimizing all talent acquisition programs and recruitment operations.
The new release will be immediately available to all clients and prospective clients.
Talemetry® works with your applicant tracking system enabling you to get more of the right candidates to apply for jobs using all recruitment marketing and sourcing channels and activities on a single powerful technology platform.
The Talemetry suite helps large organizations automatically distribute jobs, search and source candidates, build talent pipelines, engage candidates with full CRM, provide rich social and mobile candidate experiences, integrate external recruiters, manage all recruiting vendors, and measure and optimize their recruitment operations.
Talemetry, Inc. has been helping hundreds of employers improve candidate experiences, optimize recruiter efficiency, control costs, and get maximum visibility into what works and what doesn’t since 2000. To learn more, visit http://talemetry.com or follow @Talemetry.
Press contact: Ian Alexander | firstname.lastname@example.org | 206.256.3916